Hello to all our musicians, family, friends and fans! Thank you for visiting our site where you will find the latest information on concerts and how to join. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
In 2021 we are embarking on another year of our favorite epic works! We would love to see you at our concerts and if you would like to play or sing please reach out to us, especially violinists and tenor singers
Upcoming Concert Dates for 2021
21 March, 2pm, Mary Immaculate Church, 45a Victoria Street, Waverley – featuring Mozart Paris Symphony and Schubert Symphony 6.
5 June, 2pm, Mary Immaculate Church
Kids Concert 15 August
Welcome to the website of Eastern Sydney Chamber Orchestra & Choir – a not-for-profit community organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
The orchestra specialises in early classical music such as Haydn and Beethoven. On occasion the orchestra expands its musical horizons to include repertoire from the Romantic period and beyond, offering a diverse musical experience for local players and audiences alike. The orchestra rehearses Tuesday evenings in Waverley and perform four major concerts each year. Led by conductor Sam Weller, the orchestra consists of a friendly group of string and wind musicians from all over Sydney.
The choir consists of a diverse group of singers performing music of different genres such as church, Baroque and classical. The choir rehearses Monday evenings in Waverley and is also led by conductor Susannah Pinter.
- to create quality orchestral music in the Eastern Suburbs
- to draw more and more musicians and singers into the Society
- to create opportunities for local talented musicians and singers to spread their wings
- to liaise and perform with other performing arts groups in the area
- to raise the cultural ethos of Randwick and Waverley areas in concerts and special events
UPDATES & NEWS
- We will be updating our website regularly with upcoming concert dates and news.
- Orchestra Tuesday Evenings 7.30-10pm St Mary’s Church
- Choir Monday evenings 7pm at St Mary’s Church